"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:27

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

November twenty-SIX--great blessings are what he picks!

Subject: Well it was a mighty fine turkey day!

This was a fun thanksgiving! We played some two-hand touch, it was really quite an adventure! It was a brutal game towards the end. it was quite the game. I played the line quite a bit with the amount of people there...my arms are still pretty bruised up.  The dinner was so good! It may have had dads turkey dinner on its toes! The family was the R---'s they are an awesome family.  Brother and Sister R--- just got back from a senior mission to Russia at the beginning of the year! We go over and do service for them when we can get a chance, when we go over Sister R--- makes an amazing meal of some sorts and to be honest we had breakfast today and  it was sooooooo goood! Sourdough pancakes and overeasy eggs! Soooo gooood! 

Okay on to business!  The week was good. I am not going to lie, I am starting to not want to come home. not to not see you guys but...more since I just love the fact that the spirit is soooo much stronger then when I was home; its just hard to express I guess.  My heart is soooo full every single day, it is almost hard to express in words on a screen if that makes any sense. The hardest thing is to give into the fact that the life that I have and  am serving is so hard to give up. I just want to teach the gospel as a missionary a lot longer.  I will just have to do it through action not by doing it door to door; this will be a very different transition. Man I am going to be really weird when I get home....  hahahahahahaha.  

It was a slow week because of the Holiday, so that was interesting. On turkey day we were told to treat it like a P-day. we only had p-day until 1 on monday, and thursday we had they day "off" since it was not really effective use of the day to talk to people during a holiday that is not really want to talk to us. SO that to me was nice we visited R----- and family and the R---'s for dinner. It was an amazing day!



"All we are to do is to love no more and no less" 
Elder Christian James Delis

No comments:

Post a Comment