"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:27

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

November nineTEEN--now until he's home...there's not much time in between!!


Subject: A week to give thanks!

We are moving the baptisms back for the holiday so that we can have more members there. so that is that plan, we will keep you in the loop.  I am being so welll taken care of this Thanksgiving. I know that it is because of the prayers that you have sending my way.  I truly and grateful for you!
Well, this is truly a week that I have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for all the miracles that I have seen. I am grateful for the strength that the Savior and Redeemer has given me to tough through the things that are put in my path. I am grateful and truly indebted to a family who loves me. I am grateful for a loving Mission President and Wife. I am grateful for MY Savior who has truly freed me from the sins of this life.  I am soooo very grateful for the members who have served me and that I have served for the last two years. They have helped to shape me to be better. I am grateful for my companions that I have had for the last two year that have taught me so much.  I am thankful for the Spirit of the Lord for teaching me more about the gospel and for leading me to so many souls who have changed me.  I am grateful, so thankful, for the peace that I feel as I testify of Him that sent me here. I am so very grateful for the atoning sacrifice of my friend and brother The Lord Christ Jesus. I am grateful for the testimony that my Lord has shaped with me to be a greater and stronger disciple that would not have happened without leading me here.  The one thing I have put in my letter and I can't even touch the true gratitude that I have for .... That is truly my family. The power of the Lord rests upon my shoulders as I feel the Love that I have been blessed with in my service of my Lord! Thank you! I do truly love you!

"Never allow your soul to go a day without thanking the Lord"
-Elder Christian James Delis

No comments:

Post a Comment