"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:27

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December THREE--YOU DID IT, YESIREE!! :) :) :)

Subject: The final time I will get to write my letter home ... 

I am certain that you're right--this is my last P-Day. I am really glad that you showed your love for me in my letters this week!  I am grateful for all that you have been able to help me with. I am glad you are here for me.  I am truly impressed with this last two years, I am not sure I thought it was going to go the way that it did.  I have been pondering this last week what I would be doing and how this is really not the "Best 2 Years" as everyone that I talk to says about their missions. I realized that it is really the Best 2 years FOR your life! This is just a microcosm of my life; setting the stage for the rest of my life.  The most incredible feeling is to feel just like you said "Well done good and faithful servant." That was really something that came over me on this fast Sunday. I went up to bear my testimony and I was feeling the spirit very strongly.  I got to the pulpit and Matthew 25:23 came to my mind."Well done, good and faithful servant; thou has been faithful over a few things." Right then the emotions of the spirit overwhelmed me and truly I knew I was able to do what I was suppose to!  I am glad that the Lord is there for me!

I am grateful all that I have and the Words of the Savior, "Behold, I stand at the Door and Knock and if any man hear my voice and open the door I will come unto him..." I am certain as day and night that this is true! I am so glad I could serve these last two years! I love you very very much and I am sitting with a heart of joy!

Love!
Elder Christian James Delis

No comments:

Post a Comment