"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:27

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November THIRTEEN: well this letter is rather LEAN (good thing he comes home in a month!!!)

Subject: Well I guess the election is over!

I am certain the election is over! I am sure that what happened was what the Lord wanted and was intended to go that way for a reason. I was praying that the Lord would do all that is best for us. This week was good R------'s daughters are thinking of getting baptized! Woooooooooooooooooo! That is pretty exciting!  The one thing that really cool is how they brought the subject up with us. Because of that the week was awesome! This Thanksgiving is really going to be good. We will be at the R---'s. That will be awesome!  I really am excited for the next few weeks!!
Sorry for the short letter we have to run!

Love 
Elder Christian James Delis

No comments:

Post a Comment