"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:27

Monday, October 29, 2012

October twenty-TWO: There is so much to DO!

Subject: Well, this was a sick week!

Hey!

Well family I am excited to say that we have a baptism on the 27th of this month! yes!!!! So we are really really excited to be able to have that happen! We were able to have R----- and his whole family come to church this week! That was an adventure! We had an awesome family home evening with his family on Monday and it was a really really good experience. The family was more then willing to play and spend time together that was an amazing miracle! We had a really good week other then me being sick.  I had a sinus infection and that was not fun! That was a part of the week I didn't enjoy very much at all! We did lot of work though! I am not going to lie it was a busy week and I am sure tired this week!  We are really working hard to have the baptism happen this week on Saturday! That was a very fun adventure the ability to even see a miracle like that take place! Dad I am sorry you are sick I hate to say it but, I don't enjoy that at all! The transfer calls will most likely be during the baptism on Saturday we will see though I am not sure what will happen for the last few weeks I am going to be fine with where ever the Lord puts me. Lets just pray for the best!  We are working really hard to have this area boom its taking a lot leg work which is not a bad thing just takes patients!  Well, I am hoping school is good, that work goes great and that the week ahead will be a blast! I love you and will hope to hear from you soon!

Love,
Elder Christian James Delis

No comments:

Post a Comment