"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:27

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

October twenty-NINE: The work is DIVINE!

Subject: A week of miracles!!

Howdy!

Well! This is really quite an awesome week! Dang!!! I meant to send you the pictures I have been at service all morning! Shoot!  I left the camera at the apartment!  Oh well sorry!  My next letters will have the pictures we are totally have them I promise!!! SOOOO back to week! we had a good baptism I preformed the baptism of R----- and really it was really cool! We are working with his family and that was really going to one thing that the family needs! We feel like they will come around shortly! just keep the C------ family in your prayers! We are really working hard and praying a hundred times harder to know what they need!  One uber cool thing we have been praying that A----- (R-----'s wife) would get the job at the bank and she did! It was an awesome thing! Friday we went and saw R-----  we were just going over really to see how he was doing and how it was coming along spiritually for him, and A----- got a call from the bank saying she got the job! The Lord is literally blessing them! Speaking of which yesteday we went by and it was just R-----. We asked about how he felt after receiving the Holy Ghost and I am not kidding he is absolutely learning A LOT more--I mean A LOT, no joke--just after one day! He was talking on the level of what missionaries do when we just sit and study and ponder the needs of our investigators and I was so impressed!! He is just solid. I am sure that the reason that I have been put in the area was to see the progression of his family and him. It is most likely one of many reasons, really! That was awesome!!!!  SO it was just a truly amazing experience.  I know that this is one reason I am here. I feel strongly about it! I am not going to lie I enjoy this area! I love being here (I am not leaving by the way!). It is comes close to Coquille, but I will say I really do love being here! I am sure that it is where I am to be for the last few weeks, so just pray that these last weeks are smooth and that all happens to be very much the way that the Lord intends for things to go!

So about the storm I am not worried! I have been praying about this and I am sure that you will be safe! I am sure of that! Soooo school I am looking forward too it! Keep me updated and I would love to be in math science English and History and I just need a schedule since otherwise I will go nuts!  Just sayin! ummm lets see ... oh yes! I should go Find Teach Baptze and just as important, Retain! Have a happy Hairgerwen I will try too!

Love,
Elder Christian James Delis

No comments:

Post a Comment