"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:27

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Week of September FOUR---MIRACLES GALORE!!! (Yay missionaries!!)


Subject: Labors of the week!

Hey!
  Emailing a little late becasue of the libary was closed so I am going to be brief! I hope all is well in the Delis Family on Labor Day! OUr day started out slow but, it ended with a bang.  I will come back to that in a moment.  Our week was really quite slow even though we are trying to do that we can to find people to teach.  An investigator that we have ben working with for a while is now getting ready to be baptized on the 15th of September! So that was really the highlight of the week.  I will tell you what our Labor Day was like. We were trying to clean and make the apartment look good to be honest, it still looks bad.  We had an awesome evening to plan for the evening. Find and then we would be going to eat at a members house then have Family Home Evening.  That was really our plan.  The family home evening was canceled so we were bummed. we went back to the apartment eat as we sitting and eating we both thought .... "we need to go see D---" Then we were pretty excited to go even thought we were bummed though the rest of the night fell though.  We get to the W----- house and the coolest thing was that D--- says "I am ready to be baptized, I know that I have a loving Heavenly Father, I believe in Jesus Christ and In the Holy Ghost." It was really interesting thing that we were able to pray that we could even have something like this happen.  We were prayng for a baptism by the 15th in the Madras ward and really. It is a Miracle!
The rest of this week was really quite boring and the whole week coukd have been better but, we set a date!!
 
In regards to exciting events other then have the baptismal date shich really is the best part of the week! It was really just a bunch of finding and visiting less-actives it was really not the most fun but, we labored with our hands and we will saw success. WOW that was really a long sentence!  So I am well, I am glad that the Delis Family is laboring in their own vineyard. 
love you!
Elder Christian James Delis

No comments:

Post a Comment