"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:27

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Week of August one-THREE--and now more changes, as you will SEE

Subject: Well, this will be an eventful week!!

Hi!
I know that you have heard of the events that have taken place since I have been out in Albany to be honest that was no really what I was hoping would happen but, two trips to the ER in one week are really not fun. The trials are tailored to me so  I will be ready for whatever, I mean whatever is in my path to come.  I can truly say that I am as sure as the sunshines that the Lord is there for me. I truly love Him and I Love you for the feelings and support that I receive from being here on my mission.  My prayers for the last month may seem weird since I was finding out I have asthma and that it is really just a huge change in my life was "How can I help benefit someone else through the struggles I am going through?"  I am also praying to grow and be made a better whole being one that is close to the Savior that I might be able to find a way to grow to be a new creature unto Christ.  I know that he is my Savior he suffered greater then I can image or even want to imagine yet, I know that it was so personal that no matter how far I look to Him the more vast His Love becomes.  When I was talking on the phone to you dad I can say that I am so thankful for that short opportunity, it was a good thing to do I can tell that President Young put a lot of thought into letting us talk since He understood that it was going to be good for both of us.  I was talking to President Young this morning and on Wednesday when we are in Eugene, President Young will be giving me a blessing.  I feel strongly this was one reason I am being stopped in Albany is I am not suppose to be here and that Madris is where I am suppose to be.  I am at the point where I know that what faith is, when I was talking to President Young yesterday he said to me "Elder Delis you know what faith is, I can see that as you work in the field you understand what faith is and don't question it. Work to build others faith!" I am not going to be in a leadership position in Madris but, I am going to be able to help my others feel the joy I feel. I am sure that no matter what happens then the Lord is able to be there for each of us I am just grateful to be in the Lords service.  

In the upcoming week we will be doing a ton! So on Wednesday Elder Snow of the first quorum of the will be there and I will be going to go to Madris and go to be with Elder Hawkins, and that will be really exciting to see why I am needed there.   Then on Friday I will be going back to Eugene to have a meeting with Elder Neil L Andersen of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles that is really interesting to me the fact that you just saw him and that he will be talking to us as a mission on Friday makes me wonder what it will be like.  Well, that is really thoughts about what is about to happen and I am just thankful to be in the service to my Lord and know that my service is well, loved!

Love,
Elder Christian James Delis

No comments:

Post a Comment