"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:27

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

HAWAII VACATION PICS... (actually an excuse to try and master photo inserts by the time our missionaries are able to send us photos electronically!)

Nicholas scuba diving with sea turtles!
The Black Beaches after the treacherous 2 1/2 drive to HANA!  Worth every minute!
Atop the Haleakala volcano.
Because the clouds completely obstructed our view
we chose the parking lot as the background to ground us!
This is the view we saw of the volcano :)  You can see as much as we could!
One of 13 "The Thinker" by Rodin is located at San Francisco's Legion of Honor Museum!
Crazy drunk banjo guy and Nicholas at the Oakland A's game!

No comments:

Post a Comment