"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:27

Monday, August 9, 2010

30 days and counting!

Hello! Happy Monday!

Well, I blew it with all the build up about when we can turn in the papers--sorry to be crazy. Here is the official turn in day for sure according to President Hall:

September 8!

That's 100 days before we are available to serve, which is the new magic number. So, as of yesterday, that is the official day. :) Sorry I am so confusing. I think we can count on this to be the day, though. I really do! And I can already tell that the name of the game for these next thirty days is patience. Gotta work on it. But we can do it. AH!

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing great and August is just moving along happily for all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment