"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:27

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Something 'Bout Love

Hi! Katie here. :)

I am so excited to be serving a mission so soon. LDS sister missionaries, I think, are so lucky because the decision to serve is so personal. For me the whole process seems more and more to be rooted in love. The love of my supportive family members, learning to better love the gospel I've been raised in and the Savior, recognizing His love for me and my family and the people I meet, learning to love my own decisions and trusting that the right things will happen. It is just so happy! I feel so much so that it is such a privilege for me to get to serve, and I am so grateful that my summer has turned out the way it has; I have loved it. Anyway, I just can't hold it in today: I love that I get to be a sister missionary! :)

And since we're on the subject of "Things Katie Loves," would you like to know what else I love?
Okay, I will tell you: David Archuleta. And he says that there's "Something 'Bout Love," and if he says it...it must be true. ... :)


See? He's great!! Such a good boy!! As for our "papers" update: because we had to do a few things for our medical papers, the earliest they can be sent in is tonight. SO, sorry for the anticipation build-up last post, but tonight really could be the night! I'll keep you updated. And maybe David Archuleta will write a song about us getting our mission calls that I can post on the blog next time we hear about the progress! I guess we'll just have to wait and see... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment