"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:27

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mom, it's your birthday

Hi! Happy birthday to our mom!! Yes, today is her special day, and Christian and I just wanted to say,

WE LOVE YOU, MOM!!

We are so grateful for all that you do. It is loads, most of which we probably do not quite understand yet. But we hope one day we can raise our families in homes as happy as the one we've been raised in. It has been our world for so long, and we absolutely love it. It will be hard to be away for so long, that is for sure. But it has given us the invaluable foundation we hope we'll just keep building on. Thanks, mom. You mean the world to us!! :)

And for all that I don't quite know how to say, here is a song from Candace:



She hit the nail on the head!! "Not to mention the meeeeals..." Thank goodness for Phineas and Ferb!! Haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment