"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:27

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Week of September sevenTEEN--New companion to be SEEN!

Subject: Well this is the end of a transfer! And the beginning of another...

Well this was a slow week. the baptism has been moved to next week.  So we are are going to be able have one next week.  The coolest thing is that we are going to be able to continue to help them progress. Elder H------ is no longer going to be my companion. I will be with Elder H-----, so that will be exciting! yeah!

The week was very slow. We were doing all that we could to do find new investigators. I am really looking forward to this transfer. We have baptismal goals for October and November and December so hopefully Madras will pick up this year and into the next! All it takes is just a little faith! "Behold, I say unto you that whoso believeth in Christ, doubting nothing, whatsoever he shall ask the Father in the name of Christ it shall be granted him; and this bpromise is unto all, even unto the ends of the earth."  (Moroni) In the next few months that is what I will be truly putting to the test, and really, that is the main goal! That as we put or trust into the Lord, the rest will fall into place! To me that gives me so great a joy and really I am praying to end this with a bang!! Watch out, here I come!

Well, I am glad all is well, I am moved all safe and sound too. I am praying for you!
Love,
Elder Christian James Delis

No comments:

Post a Comment