"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:27

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Week of December Twenty-FIVED: Holidays came and we SURVIVED!

Merry Christmas to one and all!

Christmas day was a day we will treasure for a long time!  (Well at least until Mother's day :)) Both Katie and Christian were able to Skype from member's homes in their areas!  YAY!!  They looked very happy and sounded good!  Both send their love and gratitude for your all your support this past year.  They mention all the time how they feel your love and prayers. On behalf our our family we say THANK YOU! 

In lieu of emails for this week both missionaries sent a link for our family to view and we thought you would enjoy seeing them too.  Christian's is site for a bible videos focusing on Christmas.  And Katie's is a montage from her mission.  As most of you are well aware I am NOT technically savvy, but I believe you can click on the links and view the videos.  If not, please feel free copy and paste them into your web browser.

Enjoy!

The Delis'

Elder D's:
http://lds.org/bible-videos/videos?lang=eng
so cool! oh yeah you can get this on your iPad as an app as well. so it is a pretty cool website, I would recommend you check it out.

Hermana Kate:
a slideshow from the mission! IT's cute :)
 http://vimeo.com/33491881

No comments:

Post a Comment